Disclaimer
heyho! welcome strangers! Follow this rules : dont't copy anything from my blog, without my permission. finally, enjoy your stay!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


boldunderlineitalicstrongstrikeout

The Owner
Heyaa Im The Owner of this blog. I would like to introduce my self. Okey, im a girl from Earth Planet.Love Fashion,book,flat shoes,and another cute things. I think im not a serious Fashion blogger, im just share appearance and also to share my fashion style. And sometimes my activities and diary.
click to know me more

SubScribe

click here to follow my blog ^^


Follow via Bloglovin


Follow my blog with bloglovin

Another account?


Chictopia
Hypeed
Vianni Twitter
Valerie Twitter
email : littleshopperholic@hotmail.com
Fashion blog

.a little princess
Alice Point
Butterflies and me
Capturedstyle
Castor Pollux
Fourteenfashionstatements
hot chocolate and mint
Ice Creamy World
Missing bee?
Pastel Girl

My fashion guru's
Elle Victorie
Glitters and blisters
Jesslovefred
Le Blog Betty
Natalieoffdutie
Sea of Shoes
The Cherry Blossom Girl
Versicle
Credit
This skin edited by : Me
This skin was done by : may-o'croyo
Icon and More :
Images Source : from here




First Award :)
Wednesday, 30 June 2010 | 08:52

Thanks so much Sista, and i have some questions i should Answer
1. How many blogs do you have and how old are they?
I have a lot of blogs, but I am only active in this blog (littleshopperholic) , age Littleshopperholic  is just three months (yes such a short time) I had a Fashion Blogger, so im very new in the world of blogging XP

2. Since when have you known about blogging world?
I know from myself, yeah, I like to explore the Internet, and suddenly Ta-da, I found Blogger, and I made an account there.

3. Why were you interested in blogging ?
Yeah, I'm not the type of person who likes to write diaries, whether in books or on websites. As far as my blog Diary of modern works with the media to the Internet. So I'm not so interested in the blog, but because I love fashion, I find people who posted her fashion style, so a simple explanation I immediately loved the blog. Moreover, I am inspired by the Diana Rikasari, Veren, glitters and blistters, and many other fashion bloggers, well, if it
they can why can not I? 
4. What are the plus and minus points of your blog?  
I do not know, ask other people who read my blog, in short, my blog has many shortcomings compared to other blogs ^^
5. This award’s tagged for :

Yeah, thanks for Award ;)

Labels: